Friday, January 31, 2014

Another Year

January 30th... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! 43 great years into this life of mines and I am feeling great!!



I had a wonderful pre birthday dinner with friends at Masteo's. If you don't know I am a meat and potato girl. ANDDDD HUNTYYYYY that steak gave me LIFE !!!! I would post a pic but it was hella dark in that mug so u couldn't see my hair anyway. But here is my bone in rib eye steak tho... 

My actually birthday was really nice. Spent some time with my husband and we chilled. The saying," Men are from Mars and women are from Venus" is so true in our relationship. So the mere fact we found middle land to meet and have a nice time was really was nice. 

My birthday hair turned out GREAT!!!! It was next day two strand twist out curled with grey perm rods that I sectioned in about 8 ponytails and fluffed out. I was able to pry my son out his room for a ratchet photo shoot in the back yard (his words not mines LOL!!!!)


Yassss!!! 43 is feeling great. My friend said we are in the second part of our lives. I agree... It is officially about me now. And imma make it do what it do!!!! 

Till next time... Peace, love and curls 





No comments:

Post a Comment